Monday, July 14, 2008

never give up



life is meaningless if we didnt facing the difficulties..life is boring when there is no people around you.but if there is challeges caming towards you, that likes a bonus to you. yoy need to facing it wisely and smartly.. coz if your wrong disaster will caming for you..
no matter how and no matter what. u must fight till you win the game. never ever give up and try your best to survive. is not easy to us to solve a problem but we must try and always try....
i have the experience when facing some problem..i always been scolded with my parents because of my exam results..my results quite bad and dont feel anything.. i just imaging it was a simple thing untill my mom cry in front of my teacher, from that moment i try to make my mom hapy with giving her an A1 in my exam.. it difficult for me to make a revise because i didnt focus in my class..so i cant understand the question..
but, i never give up and i always make a revision with my friends, and lastly i succed in my exam and my mother very proud on me.. that is a gift from me to her for rising me up and gevi me love........

2 comments:

SMANF said...

......!!puyuh..?(im hungry..)

jannah said...

Yeah.......................... I AM HUNGRY TOO.... d next time i c u...u better be prepared.... i might eat you...